Thursday Night March 18th

Man you ain’t kidding! Nice variety too.

This one sounds good too! Menu: http://www.texaslandandcattle.com/uploaded/menu/TXLCCombinedMenu.pdf

Oh man I am so down for that, 20 oz porterhouse? Frak yeah

The Garlic Steak and Shrimp in the Texas Twosomes portion of the menu has my mouth watering already!

We’ve got some other stuff to take care of Thursday night, but would be happy to help with recommendations. If you’re looking for a hardcore steakhouse, they’re a little expensive. Most run around $50-$90/person (steak clocks in around $25-$35, and all sides are a la carte). But there are some other places that give you a feel fore it. Is that something you’re looking for, or just something Dallas-specific?

You can also get good quality Tex-Mex all over the area. There are a couple of our favorites within a 15-20 minute radius of the hotel. We can recommend both high-class and dive Tex-Mex – both great. :slight_smile:

After half a day in a plane just give me some meat guy’s, i’ll be happy like a Jane in beer.
Hooo, beer is always a great idea!
Anything local i should try?

BBQ is also a decent option – lots of good BBQ around the area.

Figured you guys would be busy. You know where to find some of us Thursday night if you need help with anything!