Thursday Night Indian

A group of us that are going to be in on Thursday are planning on going out for some Indian food.
We plan on going here http://www.indiapalacedallas.com/ somewhere between 7 -8pm.
All are welcome.
Just trying to get a head count so I can call in a reservation when I get in Thursday morning.

Let me know here or on Twitter I’m @janitorbob

Can’t wait to see everyone!!

At first I wasn’t sure what day I’d be arriving, but it looks like I will be there on Thursday (yay!)
So count me in for Indian food!
:slight_smile:

naaaaaaaaaaaan

I’ll detail this in the FB event thread, but since Trish and I won’t be arriving from our Boston inbound flight until 10ish, odds are good we won’t be there in time to see you push back from the table, full and fragrant. Bah.

Just bumping the thread to the top in case anyone missed it. Still room for more.

There is room for more IN MAH BELLEH. Save me some gorram leftovers. I am the serious. Veggebles. In gravy. With legoooms.

I’ll arrive late Thursday afternoon and think I’ll be able to join you. Count me in.

All the legumes!!!

Consider yourself counted!

I was serious on the taking orders for those that get in late…just text me what you want and I’ll procure before we leave and have it waiting for you at the hotel :slight_smile:

Can’t believe we are only 1 week away!

I’m arriving at DWF around 12:30 on Thursday. I’m in. :slight_smile:

Counted

Baltar! Stupid character count.

Arnold: What is this? A Daikon? Some kind of Potato?

Kid: Maybe it is a Tuber.

Arnold: It is not a Tuber! NOT A TUBER!

Last call for Indian! I’m going to make the reservation after I land in Texas. I’ll add a few extra just in case we pick a few stragglers.

that sound like good times count me in

So… meet in the hotel lobby?

Count me in. Naaaaaaaan!

I’ve never had Indian food before so count me in.

I am assuming you have me on the list. I am doing an airport run to pick up 2 folks and we are heading straight there…so that will be 3 of us :slight_smile:

Yep. Figured we’d meet there around 7 so by the time we herd everyone we can leave at 7:30. I’m gonna make the reservations for 8pm.

Yeah, count me in too.