Thurs March 15 Indian food & Karaoke?

I plan to Karaoke on the plane trip in as well, so I should be all warmed-up. Sing with you all!? Fuck Yeah!

Karaoke on the plane! Awesome! :slight_smile:

Depending on input from others I think you’re right, varied might be the way to go. As for karaoe it is not looking promising, but we’re checking into it. I’m thinking since Xer01 is having his party it might be a better idea to come back to the hotel & party…but we’ll see what we can come up with.

I will happily go to whichever one you guys decide.

What j-bob said!

Maybe we should check into Rock Band options!

Yay, I’ll be able to get to the meet up this year, and I’ll be getting in to town on Thursday night. Can I join in on the Indian-food-eating, karaoke-singing fun? Pleasepleaseplease?

Of course you can!

That’s awesome! I’m glad I’ll get to see you again!

OK Right now I’m leaning toward going with The Curry Pot due to the authenticity reviews as well as proximity to the hotel. If no more input by next Friday, I’ll pull the trigger & make that our destination.

Sigh. My flight is too late to join you all.

Alright, since no objections we’ll go with The Curry Pot. I’m figuring we could plan for 6pm local time for dinner?
ANy objections, certainly voice them here. However, at least until there’s an objection I willl change the first post to reflect that.

I object!

I do objections now.

Objections are cool!

Over ruled (I’m cool)

I’ll be there on Wednesday, so count me in too…anyone in the hotel going to have a rental car? I won’t and I sense I’m going to be bumming/buying people drinks/ in exchange for transportation :slight_smile:

I will, but don’t worry about transportation. Every year we seem to make it work.

Alright, I think I found a place we can go to for karaoke as long as everyone is OK with the distance. It’s about 8 miles from the hotel & about 10 miles from the restaurant. It’s Outer Marker It is a sports bar, but they advertise karaoke.

What do you all think?

edit Fixed the link

I’ll go anywhere that I can bum a ride from someone with :slight_smile:

What they advertise online can be outdated…give 'em a call and ask if they still do Thursday night karaoke…

I’m probably not going to be settled in at the hotel on Thursday early enough to make the dinner, but reset when you’re heading to karaoke & I can join you there…not that you can make me sing…and no that is not a.challenge to try harder. :wink: