There's just one word I'd *love* to hear you say...

Mary McDonnell! How do we get her to talk to us on the podcast? That’s what I want to know.

Mary, if you’re out there, we think you’re awesome. And we’d love to talk to you about your role on the show. It could be all our Christmas presents.

P.S. Passport.

The only idea I have is to run an ad in big time newspaper with the headline “President Laura Roslin or President Laura Rotten?” Hopefully it will cause fleet wide turmoil and she’ll be forced to appear on the show and talk.

Lol Number 13. Yeah…Not the most clever of ad slogans, one has to admit.

Read this story for how NOT to get Mary McDonnell to appear on your podcast… unless you want a Passport straight to jail.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate/detail?blogid=7&entry_id=20721

yeah, a lot of celebrities will tolerate people stalking them because they put themselves in the limelight, but they don’t (and shouldn’t) tolerate their kids being involved.

MATERIA

They got off easy. If they were in the BSG universe, she would have said “THROW 'EM OUT THE AIRLOCK!!!”

McDonnell, who plays President Laura Roslin on cult TV show “Battlestar Galactica”…

Cult show? What happened to us being quoted in Rolling Stone as “the best show on television”? Now we’re demoted to a cult again? :frowning:

All hail the mighty Airlock…

I think we should toss the non followers into the airlock. The cult of the Alpaca (with golden fleece, of course).

Lol 13! The Alpaca with the Golden Fleece! Now that’s AWEsome!

It is a little odd to use the word “cult” to describe the show. Perhaps “popular show with a cult following” is better since it puts “cult” into a lighter context.

Ive always thought of ‘cult following’ as a term used to describe any programme or movie that requires the viewer to use a bit of brain power to understand. So if we have to keep telling people that BSG is a drama as opposed to a space opera, I can understand why this happens.

Ironic, since real cults usually skip right past the use of a brain.

very true number 13, but in TV terms it seems to be attached to any programme the reviewer doesnt watch or understand

shut the frak up and drink your kool-aid.