The X-Men Relationship Map

For a lone wolf, who would have thought Wolverine had so many love interest/one night stands… :slight_smile:

EDIT: here’s the map

When a dude lives for hundreds of years, he’s gotta get some action. Plus, with those claws, it’s not like self pleasure is a great option…

‘We can call it… Wolverine’s Happy Time’

I can’t see the pic. :frowning:

ETA: Now I can. Thanks, Yorick!

OTOH, he’ll heal pretty quickly. Some mutants are into that. :smiley:

Wolverine is on like 8 super teams and 12 solo books, of course he gets around! =P

Hmm… so they ignored Rictor/Shatterstar and Storm/Shadowcat, but keep X-Man and Madelyne Pryor?

That’s some messed up priorities right there.

They don’t have a lot of them just cause…holy crap the map is complicated and there’d be lines going around BEHIND the map if not through 98 other lines and craaaaaap

I remembered it was strongly hinted that Shatterstar and Rictor and lovers but I always got the feeling it was more of a mother-daughter or sister-sister relationship between Kitty and Ororo.

Kitty has to be one of my favorite character of the whole marvel universe :slight_smile:

I’m not sure it ever made it into canon, but Mystique and Destiny were supposedly lovers as well. In fact, IIRC, in the story as originally conceived, Destiny was actually Nightcrawler’s mother, sired by Mystique in a male form.

For some reason, that version of the story never made it past the censors. :rolleyes:

Rictor and Shatterstar had a lovely reunion in the latest X-Factor (linked because it’s a BIG image). The Storm/Kitty Pride realtionship was pointed out to me, and is pretty obvious if you look for it… kinda like the number 23 I suppose.

I’m just ticked off that incest is okay on that chart.

Bye kitty! :frowning:

It was the editor at the time that pulled that out of the story, the Destiny/Mystique relationship wasn’t defined for a long time because it was assumed people wouldn’t like it.

Still, it doesn’t make the Nightcrawler/Rogue relationship less creepy does it?

ok I thought I knew a lot about the XMen wow thats confusing! but very intresting

“no, Miss Pryde…Astonished”. - White Queen

brought a damn tear to my eye.

I want to see here space bullet like blast into Vulcan in the next War of Kings ish and then Kitty is back yay!