The West Wing - S3 E5 - War Crimes

Smart writing and smart acting to mix things up every now and then though.

And now Cliff gets to peruse Donna’s most intimate thots as though it were a Danielle Steel novel. We’ve passed awkward and dived directly into mortifying. Bless Josh for not reading it.

I think I credt the actor playing Cliff. I don’t hate him, cuz I believe he’s doing it to genuiely help her.
It’s interesting.

Agreed. Throughout the whole process, we get the feeling that Cliff isnt interested in being vindictive or using Donna to bring the president down. Regardless of the crapstorm they found themselves entangled in, you can tell that if their situation were different, they’d totally be in a relationship.

That was a very unique episode, Thotatore Dali. Lots happened, but with the casual backdrop of a Sunday instead of the usual hustle and bustle of the west wing. I enjoyed the way they set the tone for the ep right from the beginning and punctuated it with lengthier meetings and more indepth discussions that wouldnt happen during a weekday.

See ya tomorrow! :smiley:

Yes! Such a tragic thing watching Donna’s love life always misfire. Her and Josh getting together is such a payoff when it eventually happens.

Yeah, very interesting. On a Sunday lots of stuff going on that’s Important, but not Urgent.

Thanks Kim of Thrones. See ya tomorrow :slight_smile: