The West Wing - S3 E2 - Manchester Part II

Seems like Bartlet just realized that he truly needs to peptalk his people with this convo with CJ.

No! I’ve heard that show is great. Not seen it. Gotta get on that.

When Abby and Jed are having a humorous banter session we know they’re getting better with each other. Not made up yet, but getting there.

Agreed. Bartlett (and Sorkin) are so smart. By turning around and saying “Breaks Over” he’s saying “Things are hard. They’ve always been hard. But let’s reset and get back to the beginning and kick ass.”

I couldn’t remember if they ever really discussed and agreed on Jed running again. They really still haven’t, but it’s nice to see her less angry and almost ready to get onboard. One of my favorite moments in the entire series is right before the debate when she smacks him on the butt and says “Game on boyfriend”. When Jed and Abby are in sync, he’s a much more focused president.

And now my break’s over. :frowning: thanks for the frak, Duncan Thotaho. :stuck_out_tongue: See ya tomorrow!

It’s really a beautiful thing. The President is a much better person in every way when he’s in harmony with Abby.

Yup. See you tommorrow. Want to assume 9 am now, and adjust if we need to?
Have a great day Kimmopatra :slight_smile:

Yup! 9am is best. Thx for waiting on me today btw.