The West Wing S2E05--And It's Surely to Their Credit

This is an all-around superior episode. Every scene was interesting. Every story had snap. Fantastic television! Now, time to finish my Sherlock rewatch. Have a great day, Thotini. :slight_smile:

That was fun. Have a good one, Kimmulaphagus (<–Copyright TopGun) :slight_smile:

Is that like Mr. Snuffeluphagus, Big Bird’s BFF? :eek: Gee.

runs to the gym

No! I mean, yes, but I didn’t mean it like that. I’m desperate for new nicknames so I’m using Topgun’s suggestions. :slight_smile:

Ha! It’s no worse than FrankenThot. Another nickname that doesn’t mean what it sounded like it meant. :stuck_out_tongue: I take back what I said last week about when we’ll run out of names. We’re gonna be scraping the bottom of the nickname barrel by the end of SEASON 3! :smiley: LMAO! Have a great day dear.

Yup. I’m sorry Babe, but as we start to scrape the bottom of the barrel, some of 'em are gonna sound insulting.

Be tough, and just know that I luvs ya no matter what :smiley:

:slight_smile: I didn’t mean it THAT way! Kimmemnon, Priestess of The East. How’s that? Has that one been used?

Gah! Don’t waste them! I could have used Kimmemnon, Priestess of The East tomorrow! :rolleyes:

Aw! Now I iz blushing. I luvs ya too Thotaroni With Cheese. :stuck_out_tongue: I totally knew that you didn’t mean anything by it. Just poking at ya. poke

Ooooh I like that one! You DO know that you’re in this now, TippyTopGun. :stuck_out_tongue: