The West Wing S2E05--And It's Surely to Their Credit

The West Wing S2E05–And It’s Surely to Their Credit

President Bartlet’s (Martin Sheen) controversial – and conservative – new choice for associate White House counsel (Emily Procter) has rough sledding on her first day when she suffers the wrath of her hostile boss Lionel Tribbey (John Larroquette), gets a chilly reception from her co-workers and is humiliated by two other staffers, Mark Brookline and Steve Joyce (Steven Flynn and Paul Perri). Also, when Josh’s (Bradley Whitford) insurance company turns down his claim for his recent life-saving medical bills, Sam (Rob Lowe) tries to convince him to sue the people who shot him – the Ku Klux Klan. In addition, C.J. (Allison Janney) tries to shame the outspoken General Ed Barrie (Tom Bower) who is critical of the President into meeting with her.

Good morning Thotini! :slight_smile: Yesterday was Ainsley and today is Lionel Tribbey. Awe…wait for it…SOME!

Play …HMS Pinafore …is it Penzance?

Pinafore! :smiley: Brings back memories from high school.

Come on, at least give Donna a courtesy laugh

Poor Donna. So corny. :slight_smile:

Leaf-peeping. It makes nature walks sound so skeevy. :stuck_out_tongue:

My TVio can be set to autonmatically download video podcasts.
And President Obama 's weekly Saturday address is available as a video podcast. Pretty cool , I watch it every week.

I love that Leo loves playing with people just for fun

Nice! Is he One-Take Barack? :wink:

“I have in fact not told him yet.” :slight_smile:

“I just wanna die.”
"It’s the White House. You get used to the feeling. " :smiley:

It’s a 5 min video but, yeah, you can tell there are cuts sometimes.

When Lionel raises his cricket bat, I lose it. Hilarious! :smiley:

Best entrance ever. I think I may be a bit ahead of you. What scene are you on?

I’m on Josh and Donna talking and eating. Pausing now…

OH! When I mentioned Lionel raising his bat, that was after Leo told him about hiring Ainsley.

ETA: I can’t freakin spell today :frowning:

no no, Im ahead of you. Don;t you pause, I’ll pause unitl you get to Abby and Charlie

Ok. Playing now…

The first time I saw this scene when Sam proposes the lawsuit, I got giddy. :slight_smile:

Ok Abby just walked up to Charlie’s desk.

Resuming. Horny 1st Lady is cool