The West Wing S2E03--The Midterms

Playing! Wheeee

Toby trying to get around the first amendment is kinda scary. :eek:

Bartlett and Charlies pissy at each other is heartbreaking.

Holy crap that little kid is cute. Jeffrey (nice name too)

Bartlet is such a standup guy. Making campaign calls from home instead of the oval office may be an empty gesture, but it’s still admirable.

He’s adorable. With an awesome name. :wink:

That’s my usually response to a deadline “I thot you would have it by the end of the day.” “The day’s not over yet.”

White fraternities and black fraternities allow members of other races in all the time. It takes no stretch of the imagination that at schools that have both, students choose to join the one that consists of people of their own racial background.

“In a democracy, oftentimes other people win.” CJ dropping knowledge.

Good point. Love the end scene here with the Radio Talk show party.

“How are you Dave in the Morning before he was Imus in the Morning?”
“Its very painful. I don’t like to talk about it.” L MAO!

Must be a constant challenge for the President to not act on his emotions all the time.
Good think President Obama is essentially a vulcan. Cool and logical.

Good point. :slight_smile:

I love how Bartlet keeps looking over at the chic sitting down and just can’t let it go. :slight_smile: This is a great smackdown.

I would love Pesident Bartlett to take down Limbaugh or Beck or …what’s the blonde conservative idiot’s name?

Ann Coulter aka Satan’s Handmaiden. :slight_smile:

“The Man Who Almost Got The President Killed.” --West Wing spinoff

Yup. She’s the one.

Damn, it’s easy to forget how heroic it is for Charlie to just continue to come to work everyday.

This episode is like Return of the King. It has like four scenes in a row that could be the ending.

Yep. He needs extra protection. :smiley: