The West Wing S2E01 --In the Shadow of Two Gunmen (Part 1)

That reporter was Jane Lynch. :smiley: She’s so awesome.

LOL. I noticed that. Jane Lynch!

Interesting that Nancy in this situation wants to prepare for the very very worst.
But year’s later when Zoe is kidnapped Nancy is the voice of restraint

I keep imagining that this Hank’s Tavern is a bar that I’ve been too in Nashua.

This lady Toby is talking to in the bar is an actress that I think has since passed away…I remmember them saying that in the commentaries.

“He’s hemorraging and he’s supposed to draft a memo?”
“Yes!”

It’s easy to see how that memo could’ve been overlooked.

Hard to believe that Toby’s never been on a winning campaign before Bartlet’s.

Toby probably kept picking underdogs and stubbornly thot he could get em to win

Josh is charmed that Bartlett is someone who will do what’s right even at the risk of bad politics.

“Yeah, I screwed you on that one.” Here’s a moment when Bartlet goes from economic Nobel Laureate to straight-shooting Govenor is brilliant. He’s engaging and succinct.

Leo: extremely comfortable bossing people around and making decisions.

Commentary points out that this scene is very unique cuz NEVER do we see Bartlett walking behind Leo and following him. But in the campaign days Leo was totally the boss.

Toby’s never won. Bartlet’s never lost. And the two of them together often represent the better and worse sides of Jed’s political nature. They’re an effective combination.

His message: Let’s focus on child poverty, helping those that really need help.

If you twist my arm, Kmmeh, I COULD do Part II now if you’re up for it :slight_smile:

Well said!! Never saw it exactly like that before. Nice!

I’ve never noticed that, but its completely fitting with who Leo is. He never forgets or overlooks the fact that his BFF is president and that his own role is ALWAYS as support.

TWIST :smiley: You know I’m totally up for it. 9:50?

9:50 is good! (refilling my coffee cup)

Lets just countinue is this same thread.

Play! What a great two parting. The ending scene in the airport, maybe my fav in the whole series.

UGh. Phone calls grrrrrrrr.

CJ’s tact is not fitting in the Hollywood millieu. She’s so much better than that. :slight_smile:

I can’t drive without my glasses either.

LOL. What those people in the law firm meeting must half thot when Josh show’s up soaking wet and Sam see’s him and jus leaves.

Woot! Curly haired CJ from LA!!

“I’m climbing out of the pool and my clother will be clingy. Avert your eyes!” :smiley:

I see you looking, Thot. :stuck_out_tongue: