The West Wing - S2 E20 - The Fall's Gonna Kill You

The West Wing - S2 E20 - The Fall’s Gonna Kill You

Babish menacingly questions CJ and Abbey about their involvement in the MS cover-up while Josh asks Joey Lucas to create a hypothetical poll the gauge the public’s reaction; Sam is happy with a projected smaller-than-expected budget surplus; Donna is the only one worried about a Chinese satellite hurling toward the Earth at 2,000 mph.

We are go!

CJ not having a good time here.

It’s obnoxious to just start asking questions, but Babish isn’t fooling around

I love how he just dives in. No manners.

Josh is used to juggling many things on his mind at once, but the MS thing must be weighing heavily on him today.

Allision Janey is a great acctress. She’s pissed this whole scene with Babish. Pissed at Babish, pissed in general.

Hey! It’s Keiko from DS9!

Sam didn’t seriously think that Toby is Robin, did he? LMAO! :smiley:

Idk who Keiko is. #trektartfail

No way. Sam is totally Robin.

Oh, she’s Miles Obrian’s wife in DS9. But they got married on TNG.

On West Wing just a bit ago she was the one of the people in Sam’s office telling him hey have less money for blah blah blah

Josh has to get a little flirting in with Joey.

It’s nice to see Abby back and Joey too. But man oh man this sucks.

Having Josh use sign language for MS is very dramatically effective.

Babbish is a little more defferential to Abby (as opposed to with CJ)

Yes! And Joey’s reaction …

Oliver Babish, rude but effective. And completely right about Abby’s grasp of the situation.

Talking to the kids at the dinner table the other night about Mitt Romney’s wife in the news and how she has MS.

I mentioned that one of my fav TV shows was West Wing and in the the President has MS.
Was trying to explain what MS was. I wasn’t sure if it was heriditary or not.
Abby just now said it wasn’t. Interesting.

Babbish is the guy you want in this situation. A touchy feeling Mr Feel good, probably wouldn’t be as effective.

…the exact opposite of Toby’s. There’s nothing that I don’t love about Joey. Except that Al Keifer fling. Ew.