The West Wing - S2 E19 - Bad Moon Rising

The West Wing - S2 E19 - Bad Moon Rising

Bartlet confers with Babish on the legal ramifications of his MS cover-up; Sam has a personal interest in an oil spill off the coast of Delaware; Josh and Donna argue about a loan to Mexico; Toby orders C.J. to flush out a leak in the White House staff, which is far from easy.

And we are go! Oliver Babish!!

Property taxes. NH is all about the propery taxes.

LOVE Oliver Babish but I miss Lionel Tribbey.

Now is usually better than later :stuck_out_tongue:

The whole sequence introducing Oliver Babish before the opening credits is sheer brilliance. You love the guy and know all yyou need to in that 4 minutes.

Gotta love Jed’s reluctance to confide in Babish. Especially once Oliver starts smashing things. :slight_smile:

“How does a country collapse on a Monday morning?”

It’s a Monday. Aint that enough? :eek:

Holy jeez I totally forgot about the oil tanker and Sam’s old job. Sometimes, the continuity on this show is beautiful.

Also, Toby’s cracking up.

True. Shows now of course have that kind of continuity, but when West Wing aired nope it was pretty unusual

And I love the Babish does not back down or act even the slightest bit intimidated but Pres. Shows they have a history.

I love Charlie’s modesty ---- “I got some game”

West Wing continuity isn’t always good, (anybody seen Mandy lately? :stuck_out_tongue: ) but when it is, it’s a thing of beauty.

Just between you and I and anyone who might actually read this thread, I have loved Oliver Platt since forever (Three Musketeers). He’s amazing as Babish.

AINSLEY! :smiley:

“Talk about your chickens coming home to roost…” for reals.

Oliver Platt is great… I watched one season The Big C, where Platt plays the husband. You would LOVE him in that.

Uh oh. Charlie needs to see Leo immediately

Dude. I LOVE him in The Big C. He’s even more awesome in the second season.

You know it’s a serious situation when Charlie says “it’s an old friend from home” and everyone’s heads turn. :frowning:

Leo doesn’t have to tell Charlie “don’t repeat this anyone” cuz Charlie can be trusted absolutely.

Te he he. I love Donna messing around with CJ … “I framed Roger Rabbit” Did Josh put her up to it? Or was it Donna’s idea.

I love how Charlie’s trying to lead Leo to the problem without spelling it out. He never ever breaks the first family’s privacy, even to Leo. Best tv body man ever. :slight_smile:

OMGs, you and I maybe the ONLY people that have watched The Big C. Laura Liney is fantastic in it.

I thot CJ’s head was gonna 'splode. :smiley: I think she came up with that one on her own. This other guy is funny too.

CJ and Toby are old friends, she’s know’s Toby is hiding somethng.