The West Wing - S2 E16 - Somebody's Going to Emergency, Somebody's Going to Jail.

Fits his character. He’s good any making long deep argunments, writing long speeches.

Nice twist. Gault actually being a spy.

They can’t do that with the map-flipping thingamajig! :eek: North is north for frak’s sake. It goes on top.

Can you tell that I have no sense of direction?

I wonder where they’re planning to put the Obama presidential library?

It think that this “true” map idea is neat idea. I’m not saying schools should replace them but if I was a teacher I would introduce the idea just for interest sake

I have pretty impressive geography knowledge. So when me wife says something like “drive up to New York”…I say “NO! New York is down not up!”

He won’t have to decide until 16 years from now. The country will realzie how awesome he is we will repeal term limits :slight_smile:

And here’s where Sam’s sleep deprivation really kicks in. :frowning:

Interesting character moment. No way, no way Sam would even think about being douche and telling her about her grandfather if it weren’t for his dad.

Absolutely. The disproportion of the sizes of the continents is disturbing.

Holy crap. Yup, just about every main character on West Wing has father issues.

For any serious purpose people refer to Globes not maps anyway. And in this age of digital there’s not probably with icredble accuracy and detail

Agreed. Poor Sam was overwhelmed by his lack of sleep and it’s fortunate that Donna was there to rein him in.

This was an interesting episode. I can’t think of another episode where all of the characters are in Washington, but not in the West Wing or Capitol Hill. I enjoyed the frak, Thotopolis. :slight_smile: We’ll be traveling for the rest of the week, so I’m not gonna be able to watch with you, but I reeeeeeaaaallly need a vacay. Mama’s tired. I’ll see ya around. :slight_smile:

Have a great vacation and get some rest! Thanks for the frak. See ya on the other side, Kimphenomenal :slight_smile: