The West Wing - S2 E15 - Ellie

“Charlie please don’t say the word ‘erotic’ in the oval office.” :smiley:

I find it a bit disturbing that Leo can name a strain of marijuana. :eek:

We kinda need that Blue Ribbon Commision to save Social Security NOW, in real life.

Notice that this trick of annoucing Seth Gillette is on the Commission without asking him first… it’s kinda similar to that religous group including Bartlett’s name in that newspaper ad without asking the White House first.

He knows a lot of things. :slight_smile:

a wee bit of dysfunction in the Bartlett family. I like that.

“King Lear’s a good play.” Nice :slight_smile:

For awhile there, he was on the outs with 50% of the women in his immediate family. It’s a bad place to be. :frowning:

Yup. Doing something uswise cuz your daughter asked you to… I’m not above that either ;).

LOL. This banter with Pres and Ellie about medical fields, I talk to my girls the same way…always trying to make 'em laugh.

Don’t think I’m not well aware of that, sister. :slight_smile:

Btw, I think he’s still flighting with Abby. Next ep they countinue their fight I think?

Here’s another one of your “end of the ep lump in the throat” moments. Dads and daughters. Lovely. :slight_smile:

I think they keep fighting until 17th and Potomac. The accident is what brings them together. I think that’s why they never fully agree on him running again.

I’m speculating. I don’t fully recollect all of their interactions between now and the end of season 2

Lovely frakking with ya once again Thot J. Cregg. :wink: Toodles!

Oh for sure! One of the best.

Well, thanks as always Kimtastic :slight_smile: (I’ve probably used that one before, but I’m old. Can’t remember).
Have a good one.