The West Wing S1E16--20 Hours in L.A.

The President and most of his senior aides and their assistants make a quick trip to L.A. for a fund-raising party at the home of Hollywood mogul, Ted Marcus. Leo, though, has to stay in D.C. to get Vice President Hoynes to vote for an ethanol tax credit bill that Hoynes has spent a political lifetime opposing.

“I think the President of the United States can do pretty much whatever he wants.”
“You’re wrong.”

Play! Previously on the West Wing…

Pressing play…

How great would it be to be able to arrive on a plane whenever you want and you get to decide when they take off?

It’s my dream. Wednesday night parties in The Vegas. Sunday brunch in Paris. Oooooh la la!

Misappropriations :wink:

There’s absolutely no reason for him to worry about which agents are on Zoe’s detail. Except for the fact that he’s her dad. :slight_smile:

Maybe. But I’d still vote for you.

That’s a tough moment, reminding Geena that her job is to jump in front of a bullet for your daughter

my solution for avoiding that proble: don’t be President

Word.

Baltar

Josh and Donna and a hotel key. Swoon. :slight_smile:

But of course Josh is pining for Joey. :frowning:

Love how they reprise the whole hotel thing later in King Korn

“I’ve been president a lot longer then he has, Josh”. What an arrogant ass.

Ted Marcus is a pouty bitca. A Democratic President wouldn’t pass an anti-gay bill and he knows it. People who flex their power for no reason irk me.

I’m kinda the same as Barlett with my daughters. Constantly getting them to laugh.

Mmmmm guaqamole! Slick move, getting out of that Al Keifer meeting.

So much energy spent on non-vital issues. “CJ, has Al said anything I should listen to yet?”. Uh. No. :confused:

Toby basically just called Al Keifer “Satan’s handmaiden”. Bwaahahahaha! :smiley:

This house has been in soooo many shows and commercials! It was even in one of Sunday’s Superbowl ads.

CJ looks hot. Not that you noticed… :cool:

CJ works at the White House, but these Holywood types are so arrogant and self involved they think working on movies is a step up from the White House.

HASSLEHOFF!!

This is a little continuity problem. CJ used to work in Hollywood. Of course she’d know what a development deal is.

Hehehe it’s The Hoff!