The West Wing S1E12-He Shall, From Time To Time..

The White House staff is in full crisis mode when President Bartlet (Martin Sheen) is found unconscious as he prepares for the State of the Union speech while the India-Pakistan border skirmish flares again when a fearful Pakistan gives its field commanders control of its nuclear arsenal. While the President’s condition is officially blamed on the flu, the First Lady (Stockard Channing) knows better, and Toby (Richard Schiff) is too busy to notice as he polishes his boss’ upcoming address. Equally distracting is the inevitable disclosure of Leo’s (John Spencer) former substance-abuse problem by political rivals, as well as the reappearance of the amusing Lord Marbury (Roger Rees) – a besotted ladies’ man who doubles as a key adviser on the India-Pakistan conflict. Despite the crises, C.J. (Allison Janney) and Mallory (Allison Smith) express their romantic feelings about two very different men.

Play!

Baltar!

Yay! Playing…

“I forget to feel the President’s glands” I love you CJ

Scary, shocking moment when glass breaks and Pres falls.
At this point in the series we don’t know about the MS.

I remember being so upset and wondering why they’d present the pres in this state so early in the series

I’m pretty sure I wasn’t watching the show regularly when it first aired. So I didn’t see the MS reveal in order.

“Remind Josh to pick a guy.” Ive said this before, but the last 5 min of this ep maybe my fav in the whole series. President’s chat with the Sec of Interior (or Agriculture?.)

My DVD is scratched. Can we pause here?

I’m going to try to clean this thing up

Yup. I’m paused.

Just let me know what scene you’re restarting at

It won’t play. ARRRRRGH! Go on without me. Save yourself!

Ugh frakking Netflix

Oh durn. Sorry.

Last scene in the episode. Good have been just good, but Martin Sheen made it great. “You’ll do fine. People have phenomenal capacity.”