The Walking Dead 2x11 Judge, Jury, Executioner

Oh fuck you Rick. YOu fucking gigantic weeping pussy

Duct tape Randall and Dale’s heads together and use one round

He should really see a doctor about that. :stuck_out_tongue:

Didn’t expect Andrea to side with Dale.

Gee Dale, why don’t you go found a Peace Colony somewhere. And you’ll be dead in a week. Undead.

Yeah it’s totally broken BECAUSE YOU KEEP FUCKING WITH IT

Dale’s right about one thing. If they’re going to decide to do this, then they should all be a part of it.

Frankly, that’s something I would definitely enjoy about St. Patrick’s Day. :smiley:

That’s very true. If I was in the group and voted to kill him I’d be there when it happens. Unlike people like Lori who’ll go hide.

LOL, that’s funny, but Dale is still one of the group. I respect his opinion, but in mine, he’s just wrong. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. Or the one who may get everyone else killed. Randall KNEW Magggie, went to school with her, He KNOWS where the frakkin farm is no doubt.

Hang him high.

Besides happening to own an RV what exactly has Dale EVER done that benefited the group?

The kid was party to a gang rape and A-Didn’t attempt to stop it, even if it means I might die I will never just sit by at something like that, B-Stayed with the group after it. That’s all I need to know

You know, that phrase is usually associated with Spock, but let us not forget it could also be applied to Kodos the Executioner.

Way to cockblock a perfectly fine execution, Carl.

I hope Dale gets eaten by that mud zombie

A WITCH! A WITCH! :eek:

EAT HIM EAT HIM EAT HIM TAKE A FUCKING CHUNK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

MOTHERFUCKER YOU DALE FUCKING DIE A TERRIBLE SLOW DEATH YOU STUPID FUCK

Holy shit. That was not a good way to go.

Dude, seriously?