The Walking Dead 2x11 Judge, Jury, Executioner

Sunday, 4 March 2011
9 PM Eastern/Pacific

Judge Judy, Executioner!

Shane looked really scared there that something could have happened to Carl. I think he really has some emotion there in that icy exterior.

BTW, I would have left that dude stuck on the fence. Frak him, he was shooting at our people!

If I could kill Dale I’d kill Dale.

Let’s face it, he basically raised the kid until Rick metaphorically came back from the dead. He’s not a bad guy, at heart, although situations are certainly making him lean that way.

Ha, I just said that to D. Dale is becoming a real PITA.

It’s like everyone was watching him kill Otis on TV, the way they all speak about with such certainty.

Agreed!

Baltar

Uh oh. Carl’s getting a bit warped. Not that I blame him.

I think Dale is expressing the side of us we’d be struggling with if we were truly in this situation. It’s easy enough when it’s a story, but if we really were living through this, I don’t think we’d give up our morality so easily.

“Heaven is just another lie. And if you believe it, you’re an idiot.”

Hard to argue with that while the dead are roaming the earth.

“Is that why you’re gonna kill that guy? Fixing your mistake?”

From the mouth of babes. :rolleyes:

I’m not struggling with anything #TeamShane

True enough. Blindly slaughtering an unarmed person wouldn’t – shouldn’t – come easily to anyone.

Oh. Shitsnacks.

You’d think he’d be a little less eager to play with guns after getting a hole blown through him.

Best. Exclamation. EVER. :smiley:

Yeah, look at that thing and tell me that God is in his Heaven and all is right with the world. I dare you.

I guess Charlie Sheen has burned through his Two & a Half Men money. :rolleyes: