The Vampire Diaries 1x01 Pilot

wtf she really is psychic.

sorry won’t be able to join in not on for another three hours in mountain time, not sure about vampire diaries supernatural on the other hand… jumps up and down with excitement

stupid time zones:mad:

Is that explosions in the sky? Definitely sounded like one of their rifts…hm. Decent taste of music in this show

Vampires are so young in most of the fiction lately. Seems like being older than America is passé now. Why not some veterans from the Napoleonic era or the dark ages…?

Ooh, crying blood. Another check.

Song is, Running Up That Hill by Placebo btw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KEEXyRL0qE&feature=related

I didn’t like the fog effect at first but that was pretty cool how it followed the ground like water

Oh mad harsh.

Yes, move the injured girl with the severe neck wound. Outstanding idea. :rolleyes:

Boone! :stuck_out_tongue:

Gotta say I’m a bit intrigued. My only fear is that they’ll skimp on the fight scenes which there’s gotta be, right? Cause vampires fight, it’s what they do.

Also what’s the deal with the crows

okay instead of watching this i’m just gonna read this thread instead seems a better idea

I’m sort of doubting this family reunion will go well.

Also what’s the deal with the crows

Something different from the usual bats, I suppose.

Actually, it hasn’t been too bad. Might be promising…

Lol, it’s actually pretty okay so far

A little fight for you. I’m expecting good things, surprisingly.

Interesting. Daywalking by jewelry. Gem of Amara, maybe?

I loved it with the face and the rarouroruararour

Alsoo , I can totally respect ring = immune to sunlight, happened on Angel.

Also Boone game face is much scarier…also does anyone else’s sound cut out for a few seconds or is it just my channel?

I think it’s the network feed. There were several seconds of blank screen at the beginning of the episode, with lots of jittery picture early on…

Not bad. Not bad at all.

All in all, not too bad. Nothing really original, but it might be worth watching.