The Shat Cave

Welcome my friends to the secret sanctum, the Shat Cave!

Here is my shrine. I pray there daily.

What’s the game? And the cassette?

I love the PEZ set. And is that a Spock’s Brain cookie jar? Sweet. :stuck_out_tongue:

The game came out in 1992 part of the 25th anniversay hoopla. It’s basically Trivial Pursuit for Star Trek. It’s all Original Series though, which suits me fine (their are even some Animated Series questions). When I got it for Christmas I busted it open and wanted to play. My family sat around the table and I said, “OK. There are levels of difficulty for the questions 1-4. Each of you can take the Level 1 and you can all ask me the Level 4. That would make it fair.” I still destroyed them. Needless to say, no one wants to play with me.

The cassette is also from around the time of the 25 anniversary. It is a parody musical done by fans. It’s hilarious. You’d love it.

Coffee mug. Could substitute for a small cookie jar, though.

Awesome Shat Cave!!

It shouldn’t surprise you to know that I have that same set of Star Trek PEZ dispensers.
I got 'em last xmas and they remain unopened.

When you enter the Shat Cave you need to breathe deep and relax. Allow yourself the ability to enjoy the full spelunking and exploration of all the nooks and crannies of the Shat. Although you may not enjoy it at first, over time you may become accustomed to it and eventually take it for granted.

…or did this just get uncomfortable? Or am I still mixing metaphors? :smiley:

So, what you’re trying to say is…

Mine, also. The Star Trek game is a collector’s item but I opened it anyway. Where’s the fun in keeping that sealed up?

I don’t have a “Shat Cave” per se. But you’ve inspired me to collect all my Star Trek stuff together for a photo shoot…ummm… Make that many photo shoots. I got a LOT of stuff.

giggle-snort. I think even the Shat himself would get a kick out of that pic!

Hold on, let me run down to the basement and I’ll show it to him.:wink:

I’ve got a whole bunch. I’m just gonna pace myself.

The Shat is all around you, breathe it in deep. Feel the Shat filling your lungs as you drift off in a sea of Shat to dreamland, where more Shat awaits you. In Shatland everything and everywhere is Shat. The Mountains of Shat loom in the distance beckoning to you. Shat Creek glistens beautifully as you travel up it, sans paddle, to the base of Shat Mt. where dozens of beautiful Shat’s await to cater to your every Shat wish.
This could go on forever, so Im gonna stop.
:smiley:

Punctuate your posts with pregnant pauses for the win!

“Always like to keep my audience riveted.”

(forgive me for contributing this low-brow pic, but I lol’d)

Oh, and from a couple of years ago when he turned 77, “77 Reasons Why William Shatner is Awesome”

http://trekmovie.com/2008/03/22/77-reasons-william-shatner-is-awesome/

(It’s hard to believe he’s going to be 79 in a couple months!)

WTF. If anyone had asked me to guess his age, just by looking at his picture (or rather by what I remember of the last picture I saw of him), Id probably put him in his late 50’s/early 60’s. Which obviously doesnt make any sense but wow, he looks way younger than he should. :eek: