The Sarah Connor Chronicles

//youtu.be/OjLne16FKmQ

Interesting…

It looks good, but I question whether it would be a sustainable story line for tv series…

The same terminatoresq fights each week would get a bit tedious… they would have to come up with something to keep the story moving.

I’ve downloaded the pilot . . . it’s pretty good.

i’m dling it now :smiley:

Maybe the destruction of cyberdyne and keeping the cops off their backs that kind of thing.

Don’t forget to suspend your disbelief . . . there are a couple of corny crowd pleasing moments. But what can you do?

dl’ed the pilot for this a while ago, and I can’t say I was impressed. The premise felt a bit forced (they had to basically retcon some pretty crucial parts of T2 to make it work), and I didn’t see anything to particularly hook me, other than Summer Glau :D. Dunno, maybe I’ll catch a couple more eps whent hey come online, but so far, no go for me.

Can’t. Parse. Sentence…

I love the Terminator movies… well the first two, and three was entertaining, but I thought the pilot for this series was pretty bad. I am foreseeing this a huge disappointment…

Personally, I’ll watch it just to help support Summer Glau or any other Firefly cast member who manages to make it back to the tube or screen. :wink:

I would love to see the show totally negate the entire 3rd ‘movie’ as it was a terrible way to end the series… and, of course, Summer Glau, I’ll pretty much watch anything she’s on…

Note to the future: If you have to send back a cybernetic bodyguard to protect me, I would very much prefer the Summer Glau model. Kthnxbai.

Or a Morena Baccarin model. Either one would be fine with me…

I don’t know, I REALLY wouldn’t mind a Kaylee model…or perhaps a 6 or a 3 or a 6 AND a 3 AND Morena Baccarin. Ohhh, that would be nice!

A Kaylee model surely sounds interesting.

My son and I watched this a few weeks ago and loved it (gotta love bittorent). We’ve definitely got the Tivo set to record going forward.

Summer Glau isn’t really my style; I’m more of a Jewel Staite (Firefly Kaylee), Nicki Clyne (BSG Cally) and Gina Torres (Firefly Zoe) kind of guy…

Oh, and isn’t Sarah the same actress who played the queen in 300 last year?

— Dismal the

It was pretty good, normally these “fast paced” action shows fox puts out are total crap like fast lane but they did a good job with this one

I might get slammed for this but I was over at my friends dorm when this came on and we were all fairly excited about it. But it just wasn’t that great. We all got to the point midways through the episode just making fun of how bad the writing was and how bad the action scenes were in most cases. Who knows maybe tonight’s episode changes my mind about the series but I think this is going to be yet another series that goes away real quick.

Hey - after 2 months of re-runs, ANY new sci-fi is good! :wink:

I was watching at a bar, so I missed half of the dialog. It LOOKED great, and from what I could make out it sounds like an interesting story premise. Can’t speak for the writing yet, though.