The Princess Bride

As You Wish.

And also,

Inigo: You seem a decent fellow. I hate to kill you
Man In Black: You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Inigo: Begin

Well, I’m not saying I’d like to build a summer home here, but the trees are actually quite lovely.

Loved it as a kid, but didn’t really view it as one of the best movies of all time (like top 10-15 for me) until I saw it as ana dult, and all the jokes made perfect sense.

The book is also really fun, recommended read for sure.

Hey Fezzig, are there rocks ahead?

we have nothing to DREAD…

On another note… I am actually wearing my “hello, My name is inigo…” t shirt today. and i am stunned at the number of people that know the reference.

well then again, they have been mostly dead all afternoon. :slight_smile:

I’m part of the younger generation and I made the recommendation :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, about people not liking the movie:

At our family New Year’s Party, I got out The Princess Bride and Robin Hood: Men in Tights. The cousins, sibs, and friends said they didn’t like the movies. None of them had watched either all the way through, and they all loved them when we finished. My brother is now planning to have some of his friends do a video of the men in tights dance number.

did you go through their pockets and look for loose change anyway?

If there are, we’ll all be dead! :smiley:

MIB: Inhale this but do not touch
Vincini: I smell nothing
MIB: What you do not smell is Iocaine Powder. It is odorless, tasteless, dissolves instantly into any liquid and is among the deadliest poisons known to man.

10 minutes later

Prince Humperdink picks up container and sniffs it and pronounces: Iocaine! I bet my life on it!

well a guy is laying there dead who had obviously been drinking from the cup. he did not smell anything when he examined the cup so he deduced iocaine had been used. im guessing a guy like humperdink has encountered and even more likely utilized iocaine many times and the scene looked familiar to him.

I know this thread has been dead for nearly 3 years, but I think this makes it worth a bump

http://jezebel.com/5960741/espn-hosts-drop-the-princess-bride-quotes-all-night-long

This was so funny!