The new titles

I’ve noticed GWCers have new titles on the forums. It could be an April Fool’s prank but so far it seems EVERYONE LOVES IT!! MORE TITLES PLEASE! Keep it up after 4/1!

I just have one complaint…I am NOT a fan of American Idol! shudder

Maybe they can change it to “Galactica Idol” with last year’s winner-One Legged F-lix!*

*Gaeta’s stage name.

For the record: I am not now, nor have ever been, an American Idol Fan. :frowning:

Think of it as an incentive to post…

Or not to post if you’re below that threshold-so say we (Lebalski’s) ALL!

This…THIS I like! :wink:

At first I thot people were given the ability to change their status name. I was gonna put gorn-curious. Spammer works as well.

Maybe for you. For me, it just shows that Thot was right all along. :stuck_out_tongue:

Wait, how many different kinds of different titles have you seen so far?

Here’s what I remember so far: Spammer, American Idol Fan, Brown Coat, Bigboote, Cryptozoologist, Hollyfeld, Lebowski, Imperious Leader(That’s me!), Rimmer, Red Shirt, Likes Starship Troopers…

Anything else?

Go through the memberlist and you’ll see. Funniest one is IYKWIM for those with exactly 69 posts. :smiley:

If you have 42 posts you are “The Answer”.

Oh nice. I like the idea of having titles with a range of one.

47 would be TNG.

I like the new tags… we should be able to make trades hahaha I am looking for Jedi Master lol

The Todd…

Then there is…Luck Dragon.

I’m a Luck Dragon and I’d like to keep that for a while since I’m waiting to hear from a Literary Agent about my book. I could use some good karma! Although it seems like a real missed opportunity that I wasn’t given something raunchy to go with my EZ moniker.

The Todd… that is AWESOME!!!

hey good luck with your Book! maybe its a sign with your new title!
As well let us all know about the book I know I would pick it up to support a fellow GWCer…

bigboote, huh…Not sure if that’s a good thing… :smiley: Bigboobie might be more accurate! :eek: