The Man in the High Castle (Amazon 2015)

Based on Philip K. Dick’s award-winning novel, and executive produced by Ridley Scott (Blade Runner). The Man in the High Castle explores what it would be like if the Allied Powers had lost WWII, and Japan and Germany ruled the United States. Starring Rufus Sewell (John Adams), Luke Kleintank (Pretty Little Liars) and Alexa Davalos (Mob City).

Rotten Tomatoes: 80%/93%
IMDb: 8.6
IGN: 8.8

Watch now for free! Free Amazon membership required. You do not need a paid Prime membership. Vote if you like, but I’m thinking the green light is already lit.

An Amazon Original Series: The Man in the High Castle: Episode 1

[video=vimeo;117116735]https://vimeo.com/117116735[/video]

Looks intriguing. I just put it on my Amazon watchlist.
Thanks.

I remember reading this a while ago. I’m going to go back and read it again. I’m a big Phillip K. Dick fan and this looks like it could be good. Not a super long story so I’m wondering how they’re working it into scripts. Glad to see this master sci-fi storyteller is still inspiring film-makers.

Durzo

Just watched Man in the High Castle.
I was very impressed. I love the feel, the lighting of it.
So weirdly strange to see a deeply Japanese-styled 1950s San Francisco.
As a San Fran native, I always love to see my hometown.
Love the 50’s skyline, etc.
Very well done. Very intriguing.
I’m really looking forward to more episodes.

Stream episodes 1 & 2 now during our preview weekend (October 23rd - 25th)

Watch episodes 1 and 2 of the compelling and provocative new series based on the novel from acclaimed author Philip K. Dick. The Man in the High Castle takes a glimpse into an alternate history and what life may have been like had the Allied Powers lost WWII. Watch the latest TV trailer here. All episodes will be available November 20, 2015.

Amazon Original Series: The Man In The High Castle

//youtu.be/hzz_6dmv03I

Wow. No network show has this sized budget for location shooting.

//youtu.be/hx3VWr2RGpE

WOW !!
I’m surprised there’s not more of a buzz about this.
This looks so good.

It’s one of those series that is too smart for its own good. I don’t think it appeals to the common viewer. It’s too smart. It requires you to think.

It’s finally here. Season 2. Start streaming.