The Kurt Russell Arc?

I hereby second the motion for a Kurt Russell Arc, as mentioned by Sean in ep. #241.

Holy Frak yes! Kurt Russell has totally proven himself in the sci-fi category, and Kurt Russell needs to be acknowledged.

Kurt Russell. Come on! The dude is Snake Plissken! Enuff said. Throw in The Thing? Done deal! :slight_smile:

Doooooo Eeeeet. I hereby third the motion.

Kurt. Kurt. Kurt. Kurt. Kurt. Kurt Kurt. !!!

Must. Have. Kurt Russel Arc.

I am currently reading the novelization of Escape From New York (I’m on Chapt 3 now). …because …ah …dxferris told me too. And I usually does what he tells me to. Like watching Sons of Anarchy for example.

Hey Ferris, show everyone what I mean. Tell me do to something and let’s see if I do it. (Don’t tell me to jump off a cliff though, that’s kinda cliche.)

Hmmmmm… Oooh! Go to to the 2011 meet-up, challenge Sean to a Tekken match, loser goes pantsless the weekend.

Escape From NY
Stargate movie
Soldier
Big Trouble in Little China (Big FUN!)
The Thing (for Halloween spooky flick)

Honorable mention to:

Sky High (under appreciated IMHO [it has Lynda Carter too!]).

and

The Disney movies from the 1969 to 1975:

The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes (1969)
Now You See Him, Now You Don’t (1972)
The Strongest Man in the World (1975)

for some reason i keep reading this thread as the Keri Russell Arc… i’m all for that actually…

I second that motion :wink:

On a Kurt Russel note, I also second Captain Ron in the arc. This is THE movie that made me discover Kurt as a young man, and by the same token Snake :slight_smile:

I almost made a reference to her in my earlier post, but wasn’t sure anyone would get it.

That’ll teach me to doubt the hive mind. d:

Make It a combined John Carpenter with Kurt Russel Arc!

Elvis
Escape From NY
The Thing
Big Trouble In Little China
Escape From LA

Ah … Okay. Can a make a cool training montage to show me keeping prepared?

//youtu.be/lIAX72wLTe4

I stipulate the match should be one 3 round bout in Tekken then one 3 round bout in Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (It’s got a dude from Tekken in it!) and then if there’s a tiebreaker: Halo: Reach