The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey NYC Meetup

Well I found the place on fandango for the times. Though it only goes to Thursday at this time. Have to see in the next day or so what they will be for next Saturday.

Weird they have not posted it yet.
http://www.fandango.com/amcloews34thstreet14_aaqcr/theaterpage?date=12/22/2012

Same as I said before the times are just up to Thursday. Hopefully they will add the other times later this week.

Hobbit Times are posted!! Should we pre-buy for the 12:45 showing?
After what happened in the summer I’m going to get my tix before leaving!

12:45 or later is fine for me.

Are we doing the high frame rate? or reg 3D or 2D?

Are we planning on dinner or something after? I want to see a particular musical, but the options are 2:30 or 8 for that…so if we get done at 3:45 I will have some time to kill until the play…or I may skip the play this time and go back up in Jan. Still not sure.

Only IMAX 3D is showing the first 9 minutes of Star Trek Into Darkness so I want to see that. It does limit options a bit:
12:45p 4:30p 8:15p

I’m fine with the 12:45…gonna buy my tickets soon since I got two friends coming with :slight_smile:

12:45 is fine by me. Since that is an early time that should work for the issues some have that day. I’m game for the time how is everyone else?

I thought I saw other non high frame rate, but still imax 3D. I am good with 12:45…plus I have a free pass!

Can someone confirm the theater, please. Then I say everyone buy tix

AMC Loews 34th Street 14
312 W. 34th St.
New York, NY*10001
(212) 244-4556
12:45, IMAX 3D

I think we are good to go, lets buy. Has anyone responded on twitter or facebook?

Nope, but many of the New Yorkers that i interact with in FB or Twitter are out of town at the moment, or have already seen it.

I think the next big one we may be able to get folks together for is Trek

I’m picking up my ticket now, should be fun :slight_smile:

Alright, just got mine.

Looks like plans changed…I’m not gonna be able to make the trip. :frowning: Too much to do before Christmas, unfortunately.

I do however wanna plan far enough in advance to get a big group for Star Trek

Looks like plans changed…I’m not gonna be able to make the trip. Too much to do before Christmas, unfortunately.

I do however wanna plan far enough in advance to get a big group for Star Trek.

Sorry to hear that Rae. Also, don’t forget about my Marvel Birthday Movie (Iron Man 3) which comes out a few weeks before.

Just in case anyone else out there is reading, we are going to meet around 12:00 outside the Tim Hortons in the NJ Transit area in Penn. Station.

Have fun guys!..I know little of NYCs places but Penn. Station a few times FRINGE has set some scenes to play in there. lol