The GWC DVD exchange program...

This is just an idea I had this morning.

I’ve offered to share my Transformers: The Movie DVD to anyone who’d like to borrow it in this thread

It occurs to me that there may be a number of people who can’t get ahold of a few of the more obscure titles that might pop up here and there. If this were just a random forum, I don’t think that I’d even consider this, but GWC is a pretty tight-knit group and I’m willing to risk it because I don’t think anyone who’s put their energy into the forum is willing to risk their reputation for a $20 DVD.

Anyone interested in doing something like this? I know lots of people have Netflix, and lots of people have local video stores, but this might be a way to spread the media around inexpensively (Media mail is CHEAP!)

Ideas? Thoughts?

It’s an interesting idea. I’m sure I have some titles that’d be of interest.

I keep saying I’m new, and I am, lol, but I haven’t seen anything on here that would give me pause about doing something like this a try…

This sounds really cool. I would do this if we can figure out a way to organize it so that people could exchange dvds without a lot of fuss and confusion.