The Fifth race (SG1/BSG Xover)

This was NOT written by me, i had read it once and I think it’s the same one that I had read and really enjoyed and thought was really well written, I hope its ok to share it here

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4153462/1/The_Fifth_Race

UPDATE: I started looking at the different chapters and it’s not the same one I read before, I wish I could find the one I read before cause it was SOOOO good. The fic I posted here is still good.

UPDATE Part Deux: Still can’t locate the actuall story! It has cool stuff like Thor saves Galactica and SG1 and there is a battle between Galactica and a Goauld (Sorry if I spelled it wrong) mother ship. Thor also heals Roslin, it all starts with SG1 being picked up by Galactica. Sorry guys! If you go to FF.net you will find some good Stargate Fics and BSG fics.

Hey! Maybe I’ll write one myself, I will have to watch BSG again! Off to netflix i go!

I love the idea! Is this standard fanfic (quality wise)?

No. No, it’s not.

No furries three-ways.

You’re not writing anything currently, are you?

glances nervously at Talos’ avatar

Wow. Furries… The internet is a dark and terrifying place. If that Sg-1/BSG hybrid is actually better than most fanfic then I think I am starting to see why publishers have such a hard time finding quality material to publish.

muwhahahahahehehe! muwhahahehe! muwhaha!