the best star wars comic ever

ok so i thin that the best star wars comic line ever is prolly tag and binks are dead. I mean the way that they plant themselves into classic star wars events, and how it explains stuff that in the movies do not make sense to me makes this mini series worth collecting

While Tag and and Bink is certainly funny, I have to throw my vote for best comic has to Tales of the Jedi: Dark Lords of the Sith and The Sith War. Granted, I’m still behind on some the newer comics, so this could change. With the renewed interest in SW due to GWC, I’ve decided to crack and buy the entire Legacy series.

Tag and Bink = Awesome.

But my “best” vote would go to the Biggs Darklighter run from Empire. It’s in the second Empire TPB – along with a lot of other good Empire comics – and is probably the best telling of one of the best SW stories. Great stuff.

I’ve been waiting for my copy of Darklighter to arrive for over a month now, ordered it cheap from a private seller on Amazon UK…

Anyway, should I finally get it, that will be my first Star Wars comic ever and I’m excited about it. It’s just that I had planned on reading a whole bunch of other stuff and if I get over-excited about Star Wars comics now, I might have to shift priorities.

And now I’m gonna see if I can find that timeline that Chuck keeps mentioning

GR, I think it’s here:

http://forum.galacticwatercooler.com/showthread.php?t=2407

I just picked up the Tag and Bink graphic novel It was pretty awesome. AS far the best…well i just am getting into the SW books. I also just got Star Wars Omibus: Rise of the Sith which is pretty good thus far. I really look forward to reading more.

I used to really enjoy the old X-Wing Rouge Squad. series the Dark Horse put out a few years back.

Also the Star Wars Inifinity books are a lot of fun in my opinion. I love What if Stories

Again not the best SW comic but I just read Star Wars Infinities: A New Hope. I really loved it. It was a really cool idea and not in anyway which i would have thot that story being spun off. I dug how it ended.

[spoiler]The Death Star crashing into Courscant[/spoiler] has to be one of the coolest panels i have seen in comics.

I just got Star Wars Empire Vol One at Chucks recommendation. I should finish it by the the weekend!!

Agree on all counts…Legacy is great as well!

Rise of the Sith which is pretty good thus far. I really look forward to reading more.

I didn’t really like much in the Star Wars Comics Line until recently, but Dark Times and Legacy are worth checking out… the first Dark Times arc was a nice story… but, you know, Dark…

Dark Times and Legacy are awesome. The KotOR comic is pretty strong, too, and now I don’t think I’ll be able to play the first game without feeling really, really sad whenever Malak shows up.

Oh, and as of July there’s going to be a new comic based on the New Jedi Order: “Star Wars: Invasion”. Starwars.com has a preview up and I can’t wait!