Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles 2x22 Born to Run

Have they explicitly said that there are two different Skynets? That’s been my theory for a while now: the one we know from the movies and another from an alternate future.

The next Scene is a quick cut to the Terminator from last week fixing himself up.

It goes back to the Cop and the FBI guy talking and the cop mentions that Sarah asked to talk to a preist. The Father from the mission in Spain shows up and she asks him for a favor.

I still dont know whose side Catherine is on. I know she is working for
Skynet. but she seems to be trying to stop the terminators from hurting the Conners

Thanks that is where I came in.

Yes…Naked Cameron!!!

Despite Fox making such a big deal about it, there really wasn’t anything new. I think it was the same preview that plays in the theater.

Ok that is no longer sexy…not at all

He’s feeling her up, from the inside. I think that’s like 9th base. :smiley:

What base is that…is that like getting to second but on an error/balk

Hive mind is getting scary

from what I found
http://www.fmqinc.com/terminator-cancelled

so very sad.

thats my threoy about about the 2 skynets. one friendly and one not. I hope tonight will tell more. I guess tonight will end as if there was a season 3, but no s3 will come… :frowning:

Sarah’s looking particularly sickly all of a sudden.

Any reason to get her top off.

You ain’t kidding. If I knew anything about baseball, I might have said the exact same thing as you did. :eek:

all the guys are asking questions about what is going on… so sad we can’t watch live.

totally agree, some where aroun 9th base. but on a walk.

Got Cameron + Shotgun = awesomeness.

Cameron’s shooting up the prison where Sarah’s being held.

I want that TV. Awesome Jail Break scene

from jail break to Waiting room. kinda funny