Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles 2x21 Adam Raised a Cain

Friday, April 3rd, at 8 PM ET/PT.

Watching on DVR, so a little out of sync.

Aww, Kyle’s gravesite. :frowning:

From Keara:

John Henry is OS-curious. :smiley:

I love that the water delivery Terminator didn’t stop smiling until after he shot. Nice touch. :slight_smile:

I joined late. What’s in the Vulcan box?

Gwenyth Paltrow’s head. :frowning:

Step one, cut a hole in the box…

I see I’m gonna have to watch this one.

Just wanted to mention that I think WDG Terminator is Jeffrey Pierce of Charlie Jade… mysterious blue stones, anyone?..

Of course you do. Next week’s the season – and maybe the series – finale.

You’re right! I thot he looked familiar.

So I finally got around to watching this and found out what was in the Vulcan box! Derek Reese.

When he got shot I was like…D’oh!! That was played well. No dramatic music or sappy heroic stuff. Bang! He’s dead and then you experience the loss through the characters. I liked that.

That was probably my least favorite part. He was too interesting of a character to die so pointlessly. :frowning:

As we’ve seen, people don’t die anymore. They seem to find a way back. I can totally see Derek coming back, time travel is quirky like that.

Maybe, but unless they really come up with a clever way to pull it off, it’ll make his death here even more pointless. OTOH, if the series is over after this, his death can be the beginning of the end.

Yeah. He has gone the way of Wash and D’argo.

Here here!!! They rushed past it so quickly and emotionlessly, you didn’t even get a chance to react, until the very end of the show. Derek rocked and it seems so odd to kill him off with so little fanfare. Even if it does fit with the tone of the show, ie anyone close to John Connor can die at any time.

That was the whole point : that people die pointlessly in a war. Even Starbuck mentioned it in Season 4 where the Sgt died while investigating Leoben’s damaged heavy cruiser.

Anyways, you can check out what Brian Austin Green had to say about that scene over here : http://media.libsyn.com/media/skynext/SKYNEXT_BAG.m4a

That episode with BAG…was priceless. He’s one of us geeks and I hope we’ll see him in a great TV series again.
Well, at least it is known that he’ll [spoiler]return to Smallville for an episode.[/spoiler]

Definitely one of the best TSCC moments…