Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles 2x08 Mr. Ferguson Is Ill Today

Trying a little experiment here. We’ll see how well this works out. This will be a “simulcast” frak party: during the West Coast live broadcast, there will be a TiVo/DVR/“other means” frak party at the same time.

Monday, November 10th, at 11 PM ET

Way past my bedtime–I’ll be dragging the next day if I stay up 'til midnight.

I’ll check in after I watch it via DVR and weigh-in with my thoughts about the episode. Have a great frak party!

I think the results of this experiment are fairly clear:

Catastrophic failure, all around. :frowning:

I’ve been watching–alone as it turns out

old school terminator–shootin’ up the police station!

So why didn’t you pop in and say hi? hrmph. :frowning:

Argh! My “other means” has failed me. I still have over an hour to go. :mad:

I kept checking to see if anyone was here. if I’d known you weren’t ready, I’d have waited :frowning:

You needn’t wait for me, although I see now that it’s unlikely that it’ll be obtainable by 8 PM PT. :frowning:

No reason we can’t still have a “live” West Coast frak party, but I’m doubting that anyone else will be joining.

Come on, let’s try again next week. When have we let little things like catastrophic failure stop us? Let’s try again next week!

Actually, I was around too. I was wondering why no one is around. I assumed I got the date wrong, and just let it record. I thought (mistakenly) the frak party must be tomorrow, so I’ll watch it then.

you and BS can watch it together :wink:

Okeydoke. :slight_smile:

Actually, I was around too. I was wondering why no one is around. I assumed I got the date wrong, and just let it record. I thought (mistakenly) the frak party must be tomorrow, so I’ll watch it then.

Works for me. LD, are you up for a rewatch tomorrow? Hopefully, I’ll have it by then. :mad:

Who’s BS? :confused:

I assume it’s a new acronym that stands for BadgerSpoon.

sorry, I couldn’t resist. do we hate this one too? (I wouldn’t be shocked)

Nah, it’s fine. It just made me think of something else at first. :eek:

Well, it all stems from the fact that RMHPH is a very difficult acronym. BadgerSpoon’s natural acronym, BS, is fraught with different kind of a challenge for you. I imagine people will hit and miss a few times before a general consensus is reached.

Then again, collecting a variety of new nicknames should be nothing new for you, Spoon.

Let’s try again tonight at 11 PM ET. :stuck_out_tongue:

Everybody ready to go?

present and accounted for?

hey! didn’t I just see you somewhere?