Terminator Forum

Exactly! I love those shows because it makes you think about the nature of consciousness, what makes a being sentient, what is a being? Dollhouse falls under that category too, and I’m sure that won’t last.

I’ve not seen Total Recall or Keen Eddie. Worth checking out I presume? I loved Alias, and of course Firefly.

Just watched the finale - so spoiler alert if you haven’t seen it:

A lot of fans are howling their dissaproval as too much was left up in the air and the show has been cancelled - all the sets and props have been dismantled.

[spoiler]I actually thought it was an awesome ending, and explained it quite well. John was protected by the T1000 as Weaver by jumping him over the dangers of Judgement day and right into the safety and protection of the crew of Allison, Kyle, and Derek and some dogs, with the cyborg there to continue to aid and protect. He now can offer his expertise and leadership to the fledgling resistance.

His mother stayed behind with Ellison to continue to take down threats that they could do something about, and eventually dies of cancer. Cameron gave her chip to John Henry who downloaded his AI and jumped into the future before they arrived in the room. He is now there to offer some hope of defeating Skynet. Her body was too badly damaged with metal exposed to come through.[/spoiler]

Thoughts? For my money that offers enough of a conclusion to a great series.

Well, I am finally watching this show right now & I’m really impressed. (Avoiding Cackleberry’s post as I haven’t gotten that far yet!

I certainly hope that article is wrong. I listened to a BAG interview from like 2 weeks ago. He seems to feel there’s still a chance it will be brought back. Let’s hope!

For all of us TSCC Lovers, please go back and listen to PODCAST 167, T4… I loved it, knowing what happened in TSCC Season 2. just tought I would share it.