Terminator Arc

As you may have seen over on the GWC portal, we’ve scheduled a short arc to help get everyone back in the Terminating mood for the new movie release. The new arc will consist of just two podcasts: one May 16th discussing past movies and Terminator stories and a second following the new movie on May 22nd.

Up after that: Transformers. And we’re really excited about the Transformers arc. We’ve already put a lot of work into it and hopefully it’ll help everyone who (like me) missed out on the show as a kid to get our heads around all the stories out there in the franchise so we can draw even more enjoyment from the new movie.

Ahh, Thanks for the foreshadowing.
I guess it’s less of an urgent question now, but can you tell me what I should put in my Netflix queue to get ready for the Transformer arc?

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!:smiley:

Are you going to have any discussion of the Second Season of T:SCC. The season finale was a game changer in the Terminator universe.

I’ve only seen the 1st two episodes of T:SCC? season 1.
I’ve heard that one can skip season 1 and go right to Season 2? Thots?

You could skip to the second season, but why miss all the fun?

Yea. I think so. The seasons have kinda blended in my head so i don’t remember what was what. But i do think that you should be able to watch the second season. You should probably scope out the Wikipedia overview of the first season. But I gotta tell you the Second season finale is one of the best season finales i have ever seen.

A hulking emotionless automaton. A buff chick. A love interest back from the future who likes to blow stuff up.
What’s not to love?

Because “time is a like fire that burns”.

Thanks. That way, in theory, I get work the season 2 and get to the cool finale much quicker.

What’s the season 1 episode where Derek takes John to the park for his birthday? That one’s a total must-see.

Edit: That’s 1.9: "“What He Beheld.”

Season 2 is uneven like season one, but it really hits its stride in the last couple episodes.

In a pinch, you could make due with 2.1, 10, 11, 14, 17, 18, 19, 21, 22

Or 2.1, then 17-22.

Or, based on where the GWC crew picked up last time they watched Terminator TV:

Bare minimum, 1.9, 2.21, and 2.22.

BUT I’d reccommend 2.18 and 2.19 as well: 1) They’re a two-parter that sets up something big for the finale (21-22), and 2) They have Razor’s Kendra Shaw.

Dear Chuck/Toolman/Boss-dude/Leader of the Crew,

please, please, please, pls, pls, pls do a joint podcast with the boys from the Skynext crew :o