Terminator 3 Frak Party

Saturday September 27, 10pm ET

Time to frak with destiny. Bring your red rubber killing outfits and join the Terminatoring love.

Why would anyone want to kill red rubbers?

IYKWIM!

But yeah, I always do. Whenever I frak.

Red rubber meaning they taste like strawberries?

I’m gonna resist the impulse to hate on T3, but – and maybe this argument defeats itself – as someone who can quote much of T1 and T2, I can barely remember anything about T3, mostly 'cuz I’ve seen it maybe twice. Both points have much to do with it not being very… ahem, well, you know?

Yes. Strawberries and latex. :slight_smile:

Anything with multiple nuclear explosions can’t be all bad. :smiley:

I just watched it tonight, since I won’t be able to tomorrow night. I didn’t hate it like I thought I would, and that’s mainly thanks to Claire Danes. I could watch her picking her nose and be happy…maybe.

Anyway, the rest of it was flashy and violent but ultimately not that stirring. And try this for a drinking game ya’ll. Every time Kate and Not-John-Connor* stand and stare at the scene before them in shock instead of running like bats out of hell like the rest of us would–Drink!

*Can you tell whose performance I didn’t like?

Might have to try that, Glim!:smiley:

greetings, frakpartiers!!

I won’t be able to make it this evening. I am in work hell.

Everyone have a great time and imagine me pulling what hair I have left out and bagging my head on my monitor.

Have fun.

Always start off with a bang. :slight_smile:

is that the Abysswave from the director’s cut on the logo?

Bonjour! Have we started?

booooooooooo!!!

Sorry to hear that. I’m at work too. Can’t you just slack off like I am? :rolleyes:

I think “whiny” is in the character description

old John in the flash forward = silly

Hey! I just thought I’d pop in to greet everyone, but sadly I couldn’t get the film in time so no movie for me. :frowning: Terminator’s just not my arc for being able to watch the material at hand, lol.

I so wish I could. There are several systems…bla bla bla. Basically, a bad agent got installed on a load on machines and I have to kill it one-by-one.

I think there’s a “no audio” policy at FT’s work. watching a movie? not too much fun

Seriously. Crappy makeup too.