SWTOR Guild?

Still getting into SWTOR. Do we have a guild set up yet? Considering our logo we are from a galaxy far far away.:smiley:

From what I remember in the other thread, we’re all spread out across three or four or five different servers. I have characters spread across four or so servers myself, with legacy unlocked on two and working (slowly) on the third.

I got characters on a couple servers, but am currently playing Republic side on a PVP server

Yes that is a problem. Once i’m more comfortable get to PvP. Still trying to get my bearings.

I have 2 characters on 1 server what is a level 50 but I am looking to spread out and make some more on different servers. my next character roll I want to start on the server where I know there will be good people so pm me and let me know what server your on and church in name so I can join up

Well right now i’m on the Shadowlands server, East coast. Have 3 rolled on now A Jedi, Bounty Hunter and a Smuggler. Some repetition on missions but at least now I know how to handle situations better (Love throwing the companion in first saves me from dying too fast). I’ll post the names when I get back to the gaming rig.

OK got on other machine. Rylor (Jedi Sentinel) Krilla (Bounty Hunter) Saldar (smuggler). We could do Galactic Watercooler East/West on dif servers.

Just saw yesterday that SWTOR is now free. Thot you’d want to know.