Supernatural arc

Okay so its Halloween and it seems the right time of year: its not sci/fi but still fantasy… ghost, demons, vampires… and the greatest car of all time! all mixed together in a classic rock blender

it would be fun.

plus

//youtu.be/4JBmpetgmoo

That’d be SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Hands down, best show on TV right now. And I will fight anyone to the death who says otherwise.
What!? What?! You wanna fight about it?! :mad:

I know right

I always liked it; but between last season and the start of this one… its kicks a whole lot of shows butts; like a shotgun full of rock salt

And much like Lost, now that they know the show’s end date, it has a definite momentum. It’s tough to talk about the show without comparing it to The X-Files, BtVS, Kolchak, even the Hardy Boys. But I love that Kripke & Co. don’t mind making fun of themselves and are fully aware of their fanbase (“Hollywood Babylon,” Dean/Slash fanfic). How can you argue with a show that plans to end its run with Armageddon?

Also, the Metallicar rocks!

Sam/Dean fanfic was hilarious! The looks on their faces was priceless.

That would be awesome! I love that show! Never had a bad episode in my opinion.

Is there any news on the comics front? I think there are 2 TPBs so far. Really interesting to see how Papa Winchester got the Impala in the first place.

Maybe we should let the Crue know what sort of thing they’re in for if they decide to ride shotgun with the Winchesters…

//youtu.be/5mTUN18AFP4

D’oh, double post. Clearly, I shouldn’t play SPN drinking games.

Yeah, this show kinda kicked me in the teeth. Jensen was on Smallville during the season I stopped watching and I hated his character. So, when a new show started up with him in it, there was no way I was going to tune in. Especially a show with a couple of pretty boys ripping off BtVS.

I could not have been more wrong.

A couple of years later a friend loaned me the season 1 boxed set. I love this show. While many might consider it girl eye candy, it is very much a guy show. It’is about two brothers and the @#$% they get into picking up their fathers’ calling of hunting monsters. (Yeah, it’s more complicated than that, but hey.) The dialogue between the two is priceless at times. The car blows me away. Clint Howard could get some driving that beauty. And the music? Rock on. Plus, every other episode has a pretty girl in it for the guys to drool over while their own girl is trying to decide between Sam or Dean. (Amy Acker for the win!)

Jensen’s Dean just cracks me up. I so apologize for all the hate from your Smallville days, man. Both of these guys are great actors. The other cast is great, too. Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Jim Beaver are both awesome.

Also, this show is not a BtVS ripoff. It has its own flavor. If anything, I consider it the worthiest successor to Whedon’s Buffyverse. Like Whedon, Kripke has a great set of characters, fun dialogue, a compelling bunch of seasonal story arcs, and tosses humor, pop-culture, scary stuff, action, and a little romance all into this blender and makes something tasty.

Anyway, I can’t support this idea strongly enough. This show deserves it.

Youre not the only one who thought Jensen Ackles getting his own show was a bad idea. Pleasant surprise when hes not only not a douche, but hes actually awesome.

just finished my season 5 dvd and i got to say superb. absolutly superb, so good i kind of just want the story to end there…

anyhow i wish to restate there are beuitiful women, hot guys ,ghosts angels; demons ,vampires, metalicar. shotguns full of rock salt, four horsemen of the apocalpyse, metalicar, exorsisms, classic rock, holy fire, metalicar, teddy bear doctors, blood mary, zombies. cross road demons, a colt45 that can kill anything with one bullet. carry on my wayward son playing on every season finalle, hell hounds , time travel, professy, destiny, a healthy hatred for police prodeedural cop shows, A mother fricken 1967 chevy impala

just saying… ps cool vid

//youtu.be/93_a3HLAG4s

Awesome show! I would be so on board for this!

Another great series I never hear GWC mention. Do they know that the series exists. I hate horror films but I watch Supernatural. Currently marathoning season 4 and 5.

I know That due to the subject matter (supernatural horror although it isnt all that horrorish anymore) it may not apeal to chuck and audra all that much, but im just saying i sean hasn’t seen it he should try it. it seems to be right in his wheel house.

same here, i hate horror films… but even though sometimes i have to turn my head, i enjoy watching Supernatural. (i have to turn my head for some of the Castle stuff as well…)

Season 4 and 5 definitely are the best. One needs very little prior knowledge of the series to jump in from season 4 and enjoy the ride.

I love the show we should all be watching . The car , the boys and the supernatural

why cause its a little glowing hot naked lady with nipples… she hit me

//youtu.be/yjZ8Mnzdii8

still trying

cause they would never abuse there authority of attack the weak they are true heroes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJsqOrukmm8

ASTRONAUT!!!

//youtu.be/sM1zqxh_niM&feature=related