Supernatural 5x21 Two Minutes to Midnight

Thursday, 6 May 2010
9 PM Eastern/Pacific

Eww, people puking all over the place. That’s not what you want to see when you turn on your television…

Hmmm… so souls are stored in safe deposit boxes. I always assumed, incorrectly apparently, there was some kind of Tupperware involved. Seals in freshness you know…

And when one sells their soul with the promise of having it returned do you receive some kind of token or ticket or IOU?

And I always knew there was something I didn’t like about Max Headroom, turns out he’s a Horseman of The Apolcalypse. And he likes Pepsi. That’s just downright unforgivable.

I stand corrected, he was a Coke spokesman. Still creepy though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzxHDqUz8Sk

Wouldn’t blowing up a warehouse full of swine flu distribute the swine flu really quickly?

Huh, well, when one considers ow silly the concept of a warehouse full of swine flu sounds, blowing it up doesn’t seem all that unreasonable.

But then, I’m just frakking myself here… :smiley:

Death hangs out in a pizza joint? Somehow I always expected something a little more classy than that.

Nice to see Cass using weapons of man. Nothing like a sawed off shotgun to make your point, eh?

Eww… and what is he eating? People-flavored lasagna?

that Bobby kissing picture is priceless.

wish more people watch this show.

The more I see of this show, the more I like it. Season finale coming up. This show is going on my DVD short list.