Supernatural 5x20 The Devil You Know

Did he say “you introduced me to chess!”?

Momma always warned me that chess was da game ub da debil but did I listen? Nooooooooo…

Castielle’s been on the show a lot lately, haven’t seen him yet in this one. I miss him.

I love this show, they have yet to let me down. I’m glad someone else at GWC enjoys it.

LOL :slight_smile:

In case you were serious, he said “Jess”, as in Sam’s girlfriend that Azazel gutted and set on fire back in the pilot.

Hard to get the demons and angels to work together, methinks.

I love this show, they have yet to let me down. I’m glad someone else at GWC enjoys it.

Truly great show. Lots of us enjoy it, but few watch it live, unfortunately. :frowning:

Me, I can’t wait. This is one of my few can’t-miss shows.

Speaking of which, did you see the news about the generator from TMI tonight?

I think there’s a bit too much of that polluted water in this area… :rolleyes:

“You and I are lovers in league against Satan. Hello, darling.” :smiley:

Oh craaaap. :eek:

Hellhound flashbacks yet, Dean?

“You can control them?”
“Not that one. Brought my own. Mine’s bigger.” :smiley:

The hellhounds are such a great effect. Cheap but scary.

And he dies again.

The WB/CW really hates that guy. :slight_smile:

No, are we going to start the “under the desk or up against the lockers” drills again? Woo hoo, what fun it is to live here!

Since I’m not glowing right now I assume I can wait to check the news in the morning.

Although if there’s a count-down going on right now please let me know!

Borrow my soul? Sure!

I like his counter offer, nice n’ ballsy.

G’night!

There was some generator that was outside TMI when the accident happened back in the '70s. Apparently it was being moved on a truck today, and the news devoted almost 20 minutes to watching this big, non-descript piece of equipment lumber down the street, occasionally interviewing people who had set up lawnchairs along the route to watch it go.

Truly, it was what going mad must feel like. :eek:

Crowley’s always got an angle. I wonder what he’s planning.

“You know you can’t cheat Death.” :eek:

I don’t know. He’s already done it several times. If anyone could, it’s Dean. :slight_smile:

Thanks for joining me. Good night!

Just saw a great writeup on this episode at io9:

Now That’s How You Do A Retcon