Supernatural 5x17 99 Problems

For sure - without Dean, Sam is definitely going to say yes to Lucifer.

And then it’s brother against brother, on a literally apocalyptic scale.

And they’re both two of the most powerful angels in existence, so it’s going to turn out badly for everyone else. :eek:

I know - I’m sad because I like Sam - but of course I can’t root for the Devil - right? I’m also wondering how on earth they are going to bring this show back for another season. No only are both brothers likely to die, but even if by some miracle the survive, i’m not sure their relationship can ever be repaired after everything that has happened. So depressing. :frowning:

Well, if God gets off his lazy dead-beat-dad ass, they could undo pretty much anything. That whole part of the story is going to be interesting, however it gets resolved.

But yeah, how do you come back for another season after the (capital-A) Apocalypse? :confused:

Really man, really?

The POST-Apocalypse!

That’s why I said (capital-A) Apocalypse. Most so-called “apocalypses” are really just civilization-ending and/or extinction-level events. THE Apocalypse is supposed to wipe away the entire world, as in the end of existence altogether. There is no “after”, at least not on this plane of reality.

<_< Didn’t you see the time travel episode earlier this season?