Sugestion from a lone browncoat

I just had a suggestion, I would love to hear you guy’s and gal, do a commentary podcast for some firefly episodes I know its something different from BSG. but I think it would be cool for all us browncoats , who still hope for more even though no sane person would, but I gave up on sanity, three blocks back

either way I love your show, and the chemistry between all three of you

GWC crew Kick tooshie

Oh, I so second that suggestion. That would be awesome!

count me in

What the heck, Fourth here.

Excellent idea. The Venn diagrams of browncoats and frakers is nearly a perfect overlap. Count me in.

Here Here…

hear, hear, here!

Well now they’re Venn diagrams involved I’m sold.

Who doesn’t like a good Venn diagram?

DILAUDID REHAB FORUM

Hmm…let me think if I support this idea…

…answer? Duh. I’ll even customize some banners I have on hand for the event. Firefly rewatch! Woot! Feel free to borrow/steal/change any of the following for your own purposes. Please host them on your own site is all I ask.

The inspiration for these came from the realization that one of the things that makes so so passionate about the show was the dialogue. The only way to capture that is not through images, but through sharing that smart, funny and hi-larious quotes with others.

Here is my promise, if the GWC crew promises to do a Firefly re-watch, I’ll not only make a bunch of banners for the event, I’ll proudly make them my signature for all the boards I frequent to drum up support and bring in some new listeners? Are you in? Who will join me?

SO SAY WE ALL!

Firefly commentary would be sweet!

I was thinking about this and may have spotted a problem. Considering the fuss the concept of a model boat in Adama’s room caused, I’m not sure what’d theyd do with all the 16-18th centuary influences throughout Firefly like the social ball and the lack of technology on the planets.

I mean it could lead to the first murder in a podcast (probably followed shortly by the second)

Depakote sickness

There can be only one.

Although, in FF the low tech of the outer planets is explained as being due to their poverty. In BSG we’re not sure why, or even if, they used tech such as square-rigged ships. (The relative poverty of some of the colonies is known, but not their tech level.)

That is all.
(Sorry, I did this quick and dirty in Paint.)

Gods save us…the boat discussion has begun again! Run away! Save yourselves! Aiiiiieeeeeeeee!

is that a highlanders reference (I really want audra to sign on next week by shouting “THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE” with a cackle of lighting following it next podcast now)

Lol Stroogie!

I would so be in for a Firefly re-watch. I’d even buy the series for that rather than going the bit torrent route. If we actually have to wait a year between episodes 10 and 11 it would be the perfect time.

I’m all for a rewatch of Firefly – that would be great (and I really hope we don’t have to wait a year for BSG)

Rewatch or not, it’s totally worth it!

Seriously, the commentary tracks, the extras, etc. You CAN find these all on BT, but you’re better off using the BT time to D/L “Total Recall 2070” (not available excepting the pilot) and gettiing your Firefly DVD at Best Buy (or wherever) while waiting for that one to complete.

I’ve often seen the Firefly boxed set on sale at Target for $19.99. I always pause to look at it as if I didn’t already have my set. XD