Starship Troopers arc

Yes. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES. C’mon. You know you want to. I just got done watching the 3rd one and it’s so frakkin good it’s unbelievable.

I didn’t even know there was a 2nd Star Ship Troopers.

Yup. Very different sort of movie from the first, though.

The third one, that surprised me…

Oh god no…i thought thi was a scifi podcast, not bad comedy :stuck_out_tongue:
I <3 the originol starship troppers movie

1 is good
2 sucks
3 is awesome

There are scenes in 3 that should have been a staple of the series

Surprised you in a good way? Or a “I’ll never get those 2 hours back of my life” sort of way? Most importantly…do you need to watch #2 to understand #3?

You do not need to watch 2 to watch 3. 2 is like an abomination of a side story

wait, are we talking about the movie with Denise Richards and Casper van Dien? i thought that was like a tongue-in-cheek kind of thing…

If you are reallly interested in capturing Starship troopers on screen that is much closer to the book yall should check out the animated series Roughnecks. It actually has the more or less the body armor like they should and the Skinnies are part of the show. Oh and the bugs are somewhat intelligent like they are in the book

looooove that idea i saw the first one loved it second not so much but i saw a trailer for it’s got the chick from enterprise t’pol think but it’s good

Great Idea if you keep the Book in there.

The book is just awesome!!! The first movie as a good entertainment ratio
I would say.

The second one is directed by Phil Tippet, a FX guy, and it’s ok at the most.

The Third one cannot be that bad, a trooper get kill by a shovel in the first 5min.! You gotta love those shovel kill ( ZombieLand was wonderfull on shovel action ) LOL

What the hell. Bump.

//youtu.be/c_9moZ0ZzhY

This would be sweet!

I loved the book, the 1st movie, and the CG cartoon. This arc would give me an excuse to watch the sequels.

Or perhaps to a military sci-fi arc? You could watch Starship Troopers, maybe some episodes Exo-Squad, Space Battleship Yamato, etc.

And maybe talk about Honor Harrington some more. I could give some suggestions for a few other military fiction novel series I’ve found.