Stargate SG-1 617 & 618 - Disclosure & Forsaken

December 8, 2012

[CENTER]10:00 PM - Disclosure
[i]“Senator Kinsey. O’Neill suggested I send you to a distant planet for your actions here. I am reasonably certain his statement was in jest.”

[/i]11:00 PM - Forsaken
“You’re an officer in your home world’s military, your a scientist, an explorer, and apparently you’re a pretty fair mechanic.”[/CENTER]

Bump for tonight

Interesting to have Russia covering for the US military.

Clip show time, but at least they do a good job of setting them up.

Hammond’s thoughts: “Who the hell invited this asshole?”

My Internet has chosen now to act up, so I may not be able to keep up tonight. I’ll do the best I can…

“When you say asteroid, I assume you mean spaceship.” Not this time, but I can see why he might get confused.

Yeah, really don’t like the Chinese representative here.

Love how Hammond looked straight at Kinsey when he told the ambassadors that arrogance was the fatal flaw of the Goa’uld.

At least he’s just skeptical, or contrary. Kinsey is downright antagonistic.

And his reactions are pretty realistic.

Kinsey’s compromise is the NID of course. :frowning:

Still love the wormhole under the influence of a black hole effect.

Shouldn’t Kinsey have been hauled off for treason by now?

Well, he did help roll up one faction of rogue NID agents, and what he’s doing here is just putting his own twist on the briefing Hammond was already giving.

And after this, this table got put into storage, then sent through the gate as part of the Atlantis Expedition’s supply manifest. :stuck_out_tongue:

Got to love Thor slapping down Kinsey.

Hammond was the only main character who actually appeared in new content during this episode.

“Well played.” Yes indeed :smiley:

Jack’s an amateur astronomer. Shouldn’t he be a lot more interested than that?

The pistols the other guys are using look very Klingon.

If I remember the commentary right, the ship set was actually built at an angle to make it realistic.