Stargate SG-1 501 - Enemies and 502 - Threshold

[b]July 7, 2010

[SIZE=4]
[/b][/SIZE][b]10:00 PM - Enemies

[/b]
[i]I’m enjoying their style. Shoot first, send flowers later.

[/i][b]11:00 PM - Threshold

[/b]
So, explain this to me one more time. You honestly believe that from the moment you broke us out of that prison on Chulak, that you’ve been serving Apophis? Because, I got to tell you, as your best friend at least in this whole wide world, that makes absolutely no sense at all. I mean, that would make you the most ineffective double agent in the history of double agenting!

Bump for tonight.

Teal’c with the “Previously”? Guess he’s not dead then. :stuck_out_tongue:

While I could imagine Apophis running into the same anomaly as SG-1, what are the odds of him coming out of it that close to them but not hit them?

I would think the odds would be affected by either their relative timings in encountering the anomaly and/or their relative spacings/locations when it started. Maybe…

Did we ever encounter these unknown helpers again?

Guessing it decided to shoot Apophis because he was firing.

It looked a bit like an Asgard ship, but not a whole lot.

Hmmmm… not saying anything.

[spoiler]We’ve already seen them a couple times[/spoiler]

Nice quiet moment here.

I’m not terribly observant sometimes. [spoiler]Where/when have we already seen them?[/spoiler]

Tanith got away too? We know it’s not Apophis, and the escape sounds like something that sneaky bastard would do.

Where’d they get the tennis ball?

Huh. They don’t wear the safety goggles much. And the last time they did…

I’m sorry, but…open flames on a space vessel?

…those little buggers showed up.

Ok, now I’m putting it together.

Yeah. I don’t think it was ever completely confirmed, but that ship was probably one of theirs.

The only ring sequence that was even close to as awesome as that one is in Season 6

I almost used this whole “we’re not going to make it” gag as the episode quote.

Love Sam’s smile at Jacob rendering Jack speechless.

Ooohhhhh crap!