Stargate Big Finish Audio Dramas

Has anyone listened to any of the Stargate SG-1 or Atlantis audio dramas published by Big Finish Entertainment? They all feature at least one of the actors from the series portraying their character, and out of the 12 released so far, I like all of them. Shell Game is probably my favorite, but I can’t listen to it at work any more because it always makes me laugh.

Unfortunately, none of them are on Audible, but you can get them as downloads for less than $10 each. They’re all about an hour long and some include interviews with the actors.
Big Finish Stargate page

SG-1 Audio Dramas
Gift of the Gods - Michael Shanks (Daniel Jackson)
Shell Game - Claudia Black (Vala Mal Doran) & Michael Shanks (Daniel Jackson)
Savarna - Teryl Rothery (Janet Fraiser)
First Prime - Christopher Judge (Teal’c)
Pathogen - Teryl Rothery (Janet Fraiser) & Christopher Judge (Teal’c)
Lines of Communication - Gary Jones (Walter Harriman)

Stargate Atlantis Audio Dramas
A Necessary Evil - Torri Higgenson (Elizabeth Weir)
Perchance to Dream - Paul McGillion (Carson Beckett)
Zero Point - David Nykl (Radek Zelenka)
Impressions - Kavan Smith (Major Lorne)
The Kindness of Strangers - Paul McGillion (Carson Beckett)
Meltdown - David Nykl (Radek Zelenka)

I had no idea. This sounds great! Big Finish also does the Dr. Who audio dramas and Ive heard great things about those. Definitely need to check this out.

Sorry to bump an old thread, but they just released 3 more of these comprising one large story. They all star Claudia Black, Michael Shanks, and Cliff Simon.

I’ll try to post more details later, but one of the episodes starts with one of the funniest openings in Stargate history.

[spoiler]“Greetings. I am Lord Ba’al of the Goa’uld. I’m afraid I am unable to receive visitors and so have redirected your incoming wormhole to an unpleasant planet of my acquaintance. I trust its indigenous species of giant carnivorous reptiles will keep you entertained in my stead. Please leave your dying pleas after the tone.” Beep [/spoiler]