Stargate Atlantis 217 & 218 - Coup D'etat & Michael

January 11, 2014

10:00 PM – Coup D’etat
“I just wanna know who thinks I’m not a threat and give 'em a chance to change their mind.”

11:00 PM – Michael
“Ah. Hey, what happened to the, um, to the blue jello? My favorite, all of a sudden it’s off the menu. What gives?”

Bump for tonight.

Oh, this episode.

Nice Star Trek engineer double feature this week.

That’s not good.

Shouldn’t the fact that the wormhole established to the Atlantis address be a big tip-off?

OK, that should get their attention.

The Ancient life-sign detector required its user to have the ATA gene (not just to turn it on). I don’t think a MALP qualifies. :slight_smile:

Ronon interrogating someone? That’s not typical.

Looks like they’re going to be fast friends. :stuck_out_tongue:

And there’s the first part of the twist.

Interrogating, antagonizing…it’s a thin line sometimes.

Sounds more like a revolution than a party, John.

Kolya murdered? That would be far too convenient.

I wonder if he was originally going to be in this episode instead of Ladon. That would have made this episode a LOT more interesting.

Classic message pass.

Should’ve had more backup for John and Rodney. In any kind of non-TV scenario, they’d have separate teams on each of these plots rather than splitting up their leading team.

“That was refreshing. They didn’t try to kill us even once.” :smiley:

Bounties? Not good.

I suppose Rodney’s on the strike team to confirm the ZPM, but you’d think they’d keep him out of the initial assault.

And what’s with the glasses?

Ronon not being on the list kind of makes sense, but not so much for Teyla.

Except the answer Liz just gave.

And I love Ronon’s response to the bounty.

Advantage of not using color cameras. They couldn’t tell the ZPM was out of power.

Terminal cancer patients sent in as hostages? That’s cold, even for the Genii

No way the Genii would be able to make the gene therapy. I’m pretty sure Carson needed tech from Atlantis to finish it up.

Oh yeah, radiation poisoning, not cancer.

If they’re not recording video, why actually kill John? He’d give them better samples of the gene than any of the rest of the team.