Starbuck v.s. Aeryn Sun

Which woman would kick more ass?

Starbuck’s BA and all, but Aeryn was literally bred for the specific purpose of kicking ass.

The answer, of course, is [C] Brienne.

How is Starbuck not winning? She’s clearly the most badass.

She is clearly the more unstable, but badass, what support do you have for this argument?

I went with the non-angel/dead person here. d:

Forgive me. Who?

Courtesy of Talos…

Why a VS and not a team-up?!

I’d buy a ticket to see that buddy-warrior film!

In a hearbeat!!

Hmmm…I thought this poll looked done already…and it has been:

http://forum.galacticwatercooler.com/showthread.php?t=10716

But it’s different. That one was “Aeryn sun vs Kara Thrace”. This one is “Starbuck v.s. Aeryn Sun”. See? d:

Funny to read the comments again after almost a year though.

woops, just thought of it n decided to post it.
i am kind of a forum newbie

No worries. It happens all the time on here and not always by newbies. :wink: It just kept bugging me that I’d seen this poll before so I had to go find it.

Ok, Mr Smartypants! LOL! And yeah the comments were fun to read through again.

The Maid of Tarth.

Killing Leoben time after time after time with her bare hands or a fork or whatever was there and staying just sane enough to survive.

Busting her way out of a cylon-occupied hospital after having an ovary removed/biopsied.

Landing on the moon/asteroid in S1, killing her knee, finding her Raider and flying it back home. That was the definition of bad ass.

I mean, Aeryn Sun is also pretty badass, but in terms of swagger, Starbuck has an edge. And swagger has weight.

Ok… No TV or movie representations? If that’s the case, I’d like to throw Honor Harrington into the mix.

I don’t think she shows up until Clash of Kings, so you have about a year before HBO casts her.

Sorry but I have to go with Aeryn Sun, for reasons I should not even need to explain.

Besides, I personally found Starbuck generally (not always, but generally)unlikable, I never understood Apollos attraction to her. She was damaged goods of the worst possible kind and was rarely portrayed as a sympathetic character, whether this was by design I do not know. Whatever the case it was an interesting choice and made for an entertaining dramatic mix when added to the rest of the dysfunctional cast.

Aeryn, not even a question…

Starbuck would in all likelihood be drunk high or crazy, aeryn just plain deadly. Even at her best day Aeryn would take Starbuck down,. Plus there could be mud of some kind.