Star Wars Underworld

//youtu.be/b8wgUt5gO24

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=b8wgUt5gO24

blink blink …m’kay…

it’s been so long since this show was promised to us, I damn near forgot about it…maybe it’s best I keep it out of my memory after that non-sensical rant…

I kinda like the idea of this… I think I’m in the minority though. :frowning:

I like the idea as well.

Though all the "ifs and “buts” he uses doesn’t make me optimistic me’ll see it in the next 5 years.

Pretty much this…there was so much across the board babble in that interview, just sounds like the only way we’ll see this is in book form…

Well, I think what we learned about Blood and Chrome a few days ago could go a long way toward proving how to do expensive looking sci-fi on a budget. I think the show sounds interesting, and the guy brings up a lot of good points. I guess we’ll just wait and see.

Like many have said, kind of reminds me of Firefly. Which is a good thing, since Firefly was awesome but was yanked much too quickly.

• Smugglers and thieves living on the edges of civilized space
  • Oppressive government vs small but growing resistance
  • Mysterious River Tam compared to mystical Jedis, all with bounties on their heads

If they dont go overboard with political intrigue and cutesy comic relief characters, if they get decent writers, it would be more interesting than the last 3 Star Wars movies. I would enjoy having a space show on TV with lots of money behind it.

Bolded for truth. It’s kinda sad that I have to say that George needs to stay as far away from this concept, creatively anyway, as possible.

Lycans, Vamps & light sabres… ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk