Star Trek: Voyager 4x6 The Raven

Star Trek: Voyager
Tuesday, 3 December 2013
11 PM Eastern - 8 PM Pacific

“It happened here. This is where it began. This is where I was assimilated. This was our ship. We lived here. We lived here for a long time. My father did experiments. They were very important and we had to travel a long way. I had my birthday here. My cake had six candles on it and… and one more to grow on. And then the men came. Papa tried to fight them, but they were too strong. I tried to hide. Maybe they wouldn’t find me because I was little. But they did. And then Papa said we were going to crash and the big man picked me up and then suddenly, we weren’t on this ship anymore. We were somewhere else. And then I became Borg.”

Ah, a Seven of Nine episode :slight_smile:

Weird. I just watched this episode a few weeks ago.

Aren’t they all Seven of Nine episodes?

Janeway and Seven! Yay!

It was Starfleet’s way of calling you back to your Star Trek Tuesday observance :cool:

I love the subtle change in Jeri Ryan’s voice. She sounds like a little girl. She added so much to this show beside her…well…assets. She has wonderful acting abilities. Not just another pretty face.

And I just stop wearing those tinfoil bunny ears.

They will not control me!!

And unlike Kes, who the writers didn’t know what to do with, Seven gets great writing, too

Your uniqueness will be assimil… shhh nevermind, nothing to see

I wonder if Chuck and Audra have the B’omar action figures.

I like Neelix.

Love this interaction. Teaching the former Borg how to eat.

That’s really no way to treat the chef.

Well, unless he’s Gordon Ramsey.

This is an eerie episode. While watching my daughters got scared.

It’s great that they can join you now! I have great memories of watching TNG and DS9 (irregularly given his work schedule but still) with my Dad

I know. They are at the best age, 13 and 11. They engage in conversation and debate. We’re watching Doctor Who and Little House on the Prairie together lately. I love hearing their insights.

“I question you competence.”

“I remind you that you are still on my ship.”

That’s right Janeway. Don’t let get away with that.

I find myself having a greater affinity for Janeway.

Shut up, Harry.

//youtu.be/IjSk9krYg5U

Neelix’s cooking skills in this episode are somewhat questionable. He asks Seven how she would like her Chadre’kab – including the option of stir-frying – but then decides that steamed would be easiest on her stomach. He then immediately proceeds to stir-fry it.

HAHAHAHA!

At least Janeway realizes they don’t have full information

Janeway doesn’t take shit, and she does it in a really assertive and personable way. She’s always her. I like that about her.